Social media has become a strong force in how products and services are marketed. Many adults regularly use a minimum of two social media platforms.
"Some marketing strategies will work well on one platform and perform poorly on others."
So it is important to try using a few different methods on each platform on platform to engage customers
- Slideshows. A slideshow is a great way to condense long presentations in a fun and creative way. This method will give your consumers a little more time to process the information about you business or product. Try using the free service LinkedIn provides.
- Create a video. Youtube has over one billion users each month. The potential to attract new customers through this platform is irresistible and video allows for a more intimate and fun connection with potential buyers. Vimeo is also a great platform to debut your short videos.
- Infographics. Infographics provide a visually stimulating and easily identifiable way to share trends and facts without taking up much time or space. The chances a consumer will read your infographic is 30 times greater than text alone. You can share your design on Cool Infographics for a wider audience.
- Create a quiz. Personality quizzes are a great way to get consumers to relax and let their guard down. When taking a quiz they are more likely to give you their email addresses, especially if you give them the option to have their quiz results sent to their digital mailbox. Your customers will have fun and you’ll gain some insightful knowledge about the demographic of people purchasing your products or services. Buzzfeed is one of the most popular websites for quizzes but Playbuzz has quickly become one of their biggest competitors.
- Start a podcast. Around 60 million Americans listen to podcasts and that number seems to be on the rise as time goes on (Social Media Examiner). Try using the free services of Audacity to create your podcast or voice commercial. Then upload your work onto SoundCloud and share it with your consumers.
Social media is the trending space to upgrade your marketing strategy. If you’re unsure of how to tailor your video, podcast, or slideshow take some direction from your competitors and analyse what worked for them. ALHAUS can help your company connect with your customers through social media. So connect with us today!